my blog
http://sendablog2batx.blogspot.com

my blog 3 trim (last one)
http://senda2nblog3trim.blogspot.com

viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2008

welcome e-mail


Hello Lourdes!
Have you had a good summer holiday?
I don't know what to say but something I'll write. To begin this e-ail I want to explain a little bit my holidays. There are not plenty of activities but I've been working in a supermrket in Empuriabrava and it means that I have been in contact with tourist specially with French and English.


A curious thing is that sometimes these people come to you to ask something but first they say someting like "do you speak English?" or "vous parlez français?" and when you had said "yes" or "oui" they only asked "have you got a toilet?" or something that you don't need to talk or something that you don't need to talk or understand a lot English or French. In other cases sometimes people when you have said "yes" they started to talk a lot and quick and then I thought " I speak good English, but could you speak more slowly?" and when you answered in their own language they said that I spoke English fluently depite that I was ashamed.


Well, this is only a thing that I like of know English, can talk with tourists and make friends of different countries, because English it's common in most schools around the world, even some Chinese, Germans and Russians talked to me in English. It was fun to see how they managed to try to say something in Spanish =).
Well, I think that it's enough, I only wanted to explain an English experience or anecdote of this summer.
By and see you in class,

Kisses and Hugs
Elisenda Lladó Grimau

No hay comentarios: